The 2020 Armor Combine, the world’s first data driven competition, can get club owners who own 2020 Armor $1,000.
Your students can compete for the title of World’s Fastest with martial artists across the globe from the comfort of your dojang.
No plane tickets. No hotel. Just the competition your students crave that other schools in your area can’t offer.
Why Your School is Going to Benefit Big from the Combine
The winner of the 2020 Armor Combine gets a one of a kind Golden Championship Chestguard and a $1000 scholarship for their martial arts training and development. That $1000 scholarship goes to their school. Because we want to reward you for the great things you are doing during these difficult times.
This might be the only tournament your students get to compete in for the rest of the year and we are doing everything we can to make it extra special. Not everyone is going to win. But everyone’s efforts will be celebrated.
Here’s what they’ll get:
- Send in your videos training for the 2020 Armor Combine and we'll repost them to our over 20,000 social media followers.
- Everyone who enters will get a special digital certificate to celebrate their participation in the Combine.
- The Top 25 performers will get a handcrafted golden colored certificate sent to their homes to celebrate their achievements that will list their World Ranking.
- The Top 16 entries will be announced on globally televised live broadcast on September 12th.
- The Top 8 will compete for the gold and get free 2020 Armor t-shirts.
- The champion will be a legend forever and be crowned Word's Fastest.
It's simple to enter and completely free. All you have to do is follow the directions at 2020armor.com/combine Entries close August 26th, so be sure to get your submissions in on time to qualify.