Section 1: Dynamic Warm-ups
- Arms: Triangle push-ups for 10 reps – Lower your head to the top of your hand and then back up, alternating hands on each rep.
- Legs: Jump squat scissor kicks for 10 reps – Jump and kick in the air while you switch feet and then land in the same post.
- Abs: V-sit ups for 10 reps – Raise your arms above your head as you raise your legs off the ground and touch your feet, keeping your shoulders and feet off the ground in between each rep.
- Core: Half windmill for 10 reps – Raise your arm off the ground and extend it towards the ceiling and hold your body in a perfectly aligned vertical position for 3 seconds.
- Today you are going to work on VERSATILITY.
- Here are the three VERSATILITY tips that I want you to practice today:
- Use good technique while practicing your form.
- Use intensity while practicing your form.
- Adjust your movements to land on the same spot each time you practice your form.
Section 2: Skill-building drill (Do three sets)
- On the spot: You will run through your form and then use a marker to mark you ending spot. Then you will perform your form again two more times while trying to land on that same spot.
- Backwards form: You will practice their versatility in your form by doing it backwards.
Section 3: Dynamic stretches
- Calf pus-ups for 10 reps – Stand with both feet shoulder width apart. Rock back onto your heels lifting your toes off the ground. Then rock forwards lifting yourself onto the balls of your feet extending yourself as high as you can.
- Jogging kicks for 10 seconds – Stand with feet shoulder width apart. When the instructor says go you will jog in place. Focus on not raising your knees, instead try and kick yourself in the bottom with your heels.
- Hacky sacks for 10 reps – Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Raise your left knee and swing your left foot to the inside towards your right hand. At the same time try and touch your right hand to your left foot. Focus on not leaning too far forward.
- Toy soldier for 10 reps – Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Raise your left leg with your knee straight. Turn your torso to the left reaching towards your left foot with your right hand. Focus on keeping your leg and body straight.
To learn more about at home training with 20/20 Armor go to https://store.2020armor.com/pages/why-2020-armor-at-home-academy