20/20 Armor adds an extra kick to your recruitment and retention, but it also helps schools thrive with new revenue and help you get more out of the great things you’re already doing.
We’ve created step by step guides on how you can make more money with dedicated 20/20 classes, exciting in- house tournaments that need less staff and 20/20 Armor Gaming Stations that turn tournaments delays into revenue generating opportunities!
Below are step-by-step examples of how other club owners like yourself are using 2020 Armor to create new revenue streams
- Branded 2020 Armor Classes. Here is a blueprint for starting your own dedicated 20/20 Classes that target your entire customer base and make you enough revenue to pay back your entire investment in just one year. Go here to read our step by step guide and get started!
- Running 2020 Armor Tournaments. Go here for our step by step guide to run your own 20/20 Tournaments! You can use these in house events to generate revenue, speed up your tournaments, reduce tournament staff and upgrade your student’s membership.
- Gaming Station. No matter what you do there will be delays at your tournament, why not make them into an opportunity to make added income? Go here to find out more information about running your own 20/20 Gaming Station!
- Refferal Program. Want to renew your inventory, have more 2020 Armor available for tournaments and make money doing it? Try this referral program and learn all the ways you can make extra money at your school with more armor.
- Run a monthly performance clinic with our mobile app and give your high performance players their scores in reaction time, stamina and power every month and make $1000 every month.
- Run 20/20 Armor rental program at your school and making 30K in Passive Income? Well, we have got a plan for that, which takes advantage of your ability to give amazing private lessons and creates a premium service. Check this rental plan for a rental program and get started right away!
Here is our CEO and Founder, Master Ali Ghafour giving a 5 minute webinar on Attracting new students with 2020 Armor