BUILT FOR SUCCESS.
Our revolutionary chestguard is easy to set up, a bonus when it comes to working with new training tools. Features included an industry-standard scoring platform, plus modes to improve speed, accuracy, endurance and timing. Leverage the free companion app on your device to access metrics that’ll level up your output.
Perfect Your Performance
Ideal for Taekwondo, Karate, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Kung Fu and MMA
Quality that Functions
Designed and produced in the US and Canada with premium material and the highest commitment to quality.
14 days easy return policy
1-year manufacturer warranty with seamless customer support.
Our revolutionary chestguard brings serious game to your practice. Features included an industry-standard scoring platform, plus modes to improve speed, accuracy, endurance and timing. Leverage the free companion app on your device to access metrics that’ll level up your output.
- Patented sensors integrated to measure power, stamina and reaction time with unprecedented accuracy
- Rechargeable via USB , 6 hours continuous use
- Vest lighting elements: Timer Display, Health Bars for Players 1 and 2, Settings Display panel. Built-in Controls: Start/Power, Timer, Difficulty, Game Mode
- Bluetooth (allows connection with other vests/headgear and In Game Reality through the iOS/iPadOS or Android companion app)
- USB Mini-B Port (for charging)
- Accessories Included In Box: User Guide, USB Charging cable, USB Wall Plug (Each unit's wall plug type will be determined by shipping address. North America, South America and Japan receive the North American charger, while all other locations will receive the European charger.)
- Each vest weighs approximately 3.5lbs (1.59 kg).
- To size the vest for your own body, measure from the armpit to the lower part of the torso:
Size 1 = 31"
Size 2 = 34"
Size 3 = 37"
Size 4 = 40"
Age fit guide (this is an approximation, as many ages vary in body types)
Size 1 = ~ 7 - 9 years old
Size 2 = ~ 10 - 12 years old
Size 3 = Teens to smaller adults
Size 4 = Larger adults
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you adjust the sensitivity of the sensor?
Yes, we have 10 different sensitivity settings for the sensor which can apply to all ages, weights and skill levels from white belt to black belt.
How long does it take to ship?
We ship worldwide via courier service. Vests and Headgear Ships in 2-3 weeks within Continental US & Canada. Ships in 3 weeks to the rest of the world
What is your return policy?
We are so convinced you will love the training, playing and sparring with your 2020 Armor that we're giving you up to 30 days from getting it to request a refund. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process. Only items purchased directly from our online store 2020armor.com can be returned through this process. Returns and exchanges are at the customer's shipping expense. Gear that has been customized may not be returned for refund.
What is your Warranty?
We have a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Which devices does your product work on?
The 2020 Armor App works on iOS devices only currently.
How long do the batteries last?
The batteries last on average of 6 hours, enough for a full day of classes. They are rechargeable and each vest comes with a charger.
Do I need any socks or software?
NO! The Vest and head gear do not need any socks or any software to operate. It works out of the box!
Can you show the score on the scoreboard?
YES! The 2020 Armor vest was built to be used in a class and training sessions, meaning it does not need a computer or TV to operate. Everything is self contained and your 7 year old students can operate it! There is an optional mobile app that connects to the vests which can show the score on a display if you wish if you want to have tournaments or in house events. Download the app here iOS Android