Start Practicing, Entries for 2020 ARMOR COMBINE #2 Are Almost Open!
Streaming live in January 2021, 2020 ARMOR COMBINE is coming back with all the things you loved, but with a few level ups you'll appreciate!
- The new entry guideline video has now been published below
- Make sure you're always the first to get updates by liking 2020 Armor Combine on Facebook, and by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
- In case you still don't have one, now would be a good time to grab your own 2020 Armor Vest, if you've been on the fence!
FOR 2020 ARMOR COMBINE #2
Unlike the first 2020 Armor Combine, this tournament will be held in 3 consecutive rounds:
- Elite 8 - round kick
- Final 4 - jump back kick
- Championship Match - 360 round kick
To enter the 2020 Armor Combine #2, you will need to submit a video entry for each of these kicks! That's 3 videos for a complete entry.
All 3 videos will be made by playing Game 6 (Reflex) on a 60 second timer through the Live mode on the 2020 Armor app.
The videos that you make have to follow a few basic rules to be considered valid. The video on the right goes through the rules ➡️➡️➡️.
Rules for Submission
If any of these rules are not followed, your submission will not be considered for the Combine.
Record yourself playing the "Reflex" mode on the 2020 Armor App for 1 minute (no longer or shorter times will be accepted). The video that is saved on your camera roll is the video you can submit on the form below.
Do not edit the video, we must be able to see all the stats in the video submitted, and hear the audio.
The athlete has to be in full view in the camera, from head to toe. We need to see your feet.
No background noise or music. Film your videos in a quiet place. This also goes for the person holding the camera. You are allowed to yell once for each kick upon impact. But no talking!
The athlete must not wear or display anything offensive or of a political nature in any of the videos.
- The height of the target must be appropriate to the height of the player.
- The athlete must be an appropriate distance from the bag to execute kicks properly for their height.
- No predictive or pre-loaded kicks will be allowed. The athlete cannot move on a kick until the light appears.
- The athlete must choose one leg to kick per video and stick with it. No switching up!
How do we determine who wins?
The person with the best average reaction time will be the winner. If there is a tie, the one with the fastest reaction time will be the winner. If there is still a tie, the one who kicked more will be the victor. If there is a tie after the number of kicks, the one that shows more creativity (as decided by the judges) will win.
Want to be the first to know when entries for 2020 ARMOR COMBINE #2 open?
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch very soon.
ABOUT 2020 ARMOR COMBINE #1
In the first ever 2020 ARMOR COMBINE, martial artists of all levels from beginner to Olympian competed to determine who has the fastest reflexes in the world. The top 8 were showcased, and the WORLD'S FASTEST MARTIAL ARTIST was declared on live stream on September 12, 2020. The top 16 athletes are shown in the leaderboard.
You can also watch a replay of that stream just below!