We are a high-growth startup looking for a Full-Stack Growth Marketer (those are all the keywords we felt comfortable to cram in!) to fearlessly own and lead our marketing function. This position will be the first in the company and will be critical to growth and success! Our vision at 2020 Armor is to make martial arts fun to train and easy to understand so that more people enroll and get the benefits from this amazing sport! The role will require the following:
- Being strategic. Create a growth plan, explain why you created that plan, understand our buyers execute the plan and measure it with analytics. Being organized and needing minimal supervision is important in a small team.
- Social media; specifically facebook, instagram and youtube and generate leads from these platforms. You will own and grow these platforms for us and respond to people’s comments with us. Community leadership and participation is vital.
- You are comfortable being a product marketer and a brand marketer. You can also help sales team close deals if needed.
- You are comfortable with creating (and editing) video content and writing email campaigns. Your writing and language must be top notch.
- Lastly, you are outgoing. We go to tradeshows and martial art tournaments and need your energy to shine at these events. Knowing martial arts is a bonus!
We need someone with experience in the items above. In your application, please give solid examples of each.
About 20/20 Armor
2020 Armor is a sports technology company that develops martial art scoring equipment and software, transforming martial arts into a mainstream professional sport like soccer. The company’s flagship product tracks impacts through a vest that shows the score on the vest itself using scoring from popular video games like street fighter. Customers include the largest martial clubs in the world. Founders are former professional martial art players and investors include other professional martial artist and families of major sports brands such as Adidas
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with and add something funny in the email.
This is a full time job, which can be remote. 2020 Armor offices are in downtown Toronto, Canada (Yonge and Dundas)