Did you know that 97% of potential students at trade shows and demos aren’t even interested in martial arts? With 20/20 Armor you can lower the barrier to entry to martial arts by putting it in their language.
Your target market understand video games and they play them. With 10 different game modes you can show students their score and how quickly they can improve with a little instruction. This instantly proves that this is something they are capable of learning.
Below are step-by-step examples of how other club owners like yourself are using 2020 Armor to attract new students
- Play Light Up The BOB at your local fair to attract a line up that you’ll convert to sign ups at your school by providing them with simple instruction.
- Use 20/20 Armor to Supercharge Your In Class Demos With The Walk In Video Game!
- Throw In House Recruitment Events with 20/20 Armor and play Carnival Style Games that challenge different students to master different skills.
- Start your In House 20/20 Armor league and students will join your school to compete for the championship belt like School Owner Aaron Vorpahl!
- Our “In Game Reality” app will transport your students into their very own video game. Every video you take will have your school’s URL and logo.
Your students will share these exciting videos with their entire social network and supercharge your referral strategy. You won’t have to worry about referral exhaustion.
- Incorporate 2020 Armor to your trial membership strategy to relate to students quicker and increase the conversion
- Sell 2020 Armor as part of your annual holiday sales
- Call your local media station and get them to write a story about how your club is getting kids off the couch playing video games, and doing it in real life
Here is our CEO and Founder, Master Ali Ghafour giving a 5 minute webinar on Attracting new students with 2020 Armor